Posted on Friday, December 16, 2022
- We are genuine in our interactions and show up with the confidence and candor our work requires.
- We speak truth to power, challenging biases and standing up for what is right.
- We value equity and set expectations for fair and just treatment among our team and our stakeholder groups.
- We resolve conflict through open and honest dialogue, and work to find solutions using asset-based approaches.
- We honor our own humanity and the humanity of those around us by celebrating our differences, finding joy in each day, and prioritizing our wellness.
- We care for the communities we serve at Catalyst:Ed and strive to understand their needs.
- We operate and execute our work with care by considering the needs of our team and/or our stakeholders.
- We care for ourselves by understanding and advocating for what we need in order to do and to be our best.
- We are guided by our individual and collective purpose.
- We are intentional with our words and our actions, practicing presence, listening first, and seeking solutions that support the needs of our teams and partners.
- We take time to reflect and listen to understand, so that we learn from our experiences and that of others to create better solutions.
- When we identify gaps, we do the work to close them by utilizing the resources available to us.
- We value learning and listening.
- We welcome feedback and look for ways to grow and develop in our behaviors and interactions.
- We do not rush to judge others or ourselves. We show empathy and when relevant, consider other perspectives.
- We continuously seek to gain more knowledge and awareness about ourselves, our team, and our stakeholders